Looking forward to Improv Everywhere’s first-ever official prank in Africa? We can’t wait to see you at the park near Camps Bay beach on Sunday 20 February at 3pm where together we will enact the Mp3 Experiment.
With days to go we want to encourage you to summon all your friends to be there, and to RSVP on Facebook. The Mp3 Experiment is sure to be one of the coolest and most memorable things you have ever done in the city.
To make sure this awesome public prank is a success we need you to please follow the instructions below:
- Download the Mp3 onto a mobile device (and bring it with, but don’t listen to it beforehand!). Click here to download.
- The experiment starts at exactly 15:00 so arrive early to get a good spot.
- To avoid a massive traffic jam, please car pool, use public transport, cycle, or park and walk. Parking and traffic could be an issue!
- Wear a red, green, yellow or blue shirt.
- Bring a deflated balloon.
- Be discrete – as in keep what we’re going to do a secret.
- Round up as many friends as possible – the more the merrier!
Check out Improv Everywhere’s website for any other questions you have about the prank, or watch a video of previous Mp3 Experiments here.