Design Indaba Conference 2013The best of global creativity, all on one stage. Wednesday 27 February to Friday 1 March 2013. Ticket sales are now open.
Design Indaba Conference 2013 takes place from Wednesday 27 February to Friday 1 March 2013 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre. A live Simulcast is hosted at the same time at various venues around Southern Africa.
Design Indaba Conference
Since 1995, the Design Indaba Conference has invited the world’s top creative minds to address professionals from the creative, corporate and educational sectors alike. Championing creativity that enhances every aspect of the world around us, Design Indaba recognises graphic design, advertising, film, music, fashion design, industrial design, architecture, craft, visual art, new media, publishing, broadcasting and performing arts shoulder-to-shoulder.
The Design Indaba Conference and Simulcast promises:
- Over 30 local and international speakers under one roof.
- Three days of inspiration and design overload to get your creative juices flowing.
- The speakers are masters of their industries and disciplines, with knowledge that you will not find on the internet or in a book.
- Everything at Design Indaba Conference has cross-disciplinary application possibilities.
- Design Indaba Conference attracts business people, designers, creatives and educators, making it the ideal event at which to network and meet like-minded individuals.
- Delegates who attend come from far and wide with as much as 20% of the audience from abroad. This highlights Design Indaba’s influence in the international creative community.
- It is a one-of-a-kind conference in South Africa and renowned globally for the value it adds to the design industry both locally and abroad.